Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server, Mac, Linux, Webware, Code, Other
- PHP version 5.6 or newer is recommended.
- MySQL(5.1+) via the mysql (deprecated), mysqli and pdo drivers
- Server / Hosting / XAMPP
The lightest, fastest and 100% SEO optimized and super easy to use CMS you can get!
If you really care, if the best speed and SEO optimization is your domain, this CMS is for you!
Built on MVC pattern!
In this price:
- License does not expire.
- Can be distributed in 1 project
- Can be distributed and / or packaged as a code or binary product (sublicensed)
- Commercial use allowed
- Can modify source-code but cannot distribute modifications (derivative works)
- 1 month support through the provided issue tracker
- Parts of the software are provided under separate licenses, as follows:
What you get?
- The lightest, fastest, fully SEO optimized and super easy to use CMS
- 100% Ajax! Every single action PHP script is Ajax!
- 100% RWD Layout/Theme
- 100% Cachable & Fully optimized for whole website caching!
- 100% Dynamic Open Graph!
- 99% Base64 encoded Layout/Theme (even share buttons)
- As light, fast and SEO layout/theme you can get!
- Optimized for blogs
- Newsletter system & email system on contact
- Popular posts box
- Dynamic sitemap for users on website + TOC
- Box in footer for advertising other websites / affiliate
- Comments system
- Customizable share buttons
- Perfect speed & SEO optimization
- Precreated pages modules
- Emojis for pages na posts
- Generators of emojis and some modules like sitemap
- Simple and clear admin interface
- Great usage of jQuery and jQueryUI
- Setting menu with jQuery sortable
- Media brwosing in admin panel
- File-based config setting in admin panel's settings
- Possibility to create hidden pages
- Many categories to many posts
- Dynamic ajax posts filtering in admin panel
- Mass actions in admin panel
- Dynamic meta elements generation! (e.g. title, description, tags...)
- Dynamic generation of open graph tags
- Built with the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.5!
Installation and usage instructionsCodeIgniter's documentation:
According to setting up CodeIgniter project:
Project (folder project)
- Edit app/config/config file with your own config data,
- Edit app/config/database file with your own db connection data,
- Edit index.php file with your own config data,
- Put everything on hosting / server / xampp etc,
- Project prepared
- Open "database mysql" folder,
- Open your own database managment system or application,
- Create database called "cms" on your MySQL server,
- Execute SQL file in it (file "cms.sql").
- Wait until it creates all tables with default data,
- Database created
Additional Project DocumentationYou can find additional documentation to project in some controllers as quotes to code.Copyright by Krystian Bogucki
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$5 - In stock