Responsible Listing Guidelines
Welcome to the Responsible Listing Guidelines (“Guidelines”) for CodeClerks and its affiliated websites, any capitalized terms not defined within these Guidelines are defined in the CodeClerks Terms of Service.
CodeClerks is dedicated to creating a great experience for both its Buyers and Sellers. We take our responsibilities seriously, and we work to ensure that any Seller Services listed (“Listings”) on CodeClerks and its affiliated websites are accurate, trustworthy, and reliable. For these reasons, we have created the following Guidelines to improve the experience of all of our users.
Sellers must comply with the following when creating any Listings:
- Listings should not include third party trademarks or logos not owned or licensed by the Seller.
- Any Seller Services listed should not include any trademarks or logos that are confusingly similar to a third party’s trademarks or logos.
- The Listings should not include the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person (living or dead) without such person’s permission.
- The Listings should not contain copyrighted materials owned by others, without permission.
- The Listing promoting any Seller Services must be accurate and reflect the product or service actually provided by the Seller.
- The Listing must make no claims that it is representative of CodeClerks or is endorsed by CodeClerks.
The following content is prohibited from any Listings created by Sellers:
- False, misleading, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated claims or content.
- Fictional third-party reviews, endorsements, or comments.
- Content that contains, promotes, or endorses:
- Defamation, harassment, hate speech, racism, gender inequality, derogatory or distasteful, or misrepresentation against others.
- Spyware, spam, Trojan horses, or viruses.
- Illegal or unlawful activities.
- Black Hat methods.
- Methods that may violate a third party network’s Terms of Service.
- Methods that violate the CodeClerks Terms of Service.
CodeClerks reserves the right to delete, alter, edit, reject or remove any Listings that do not comply with these Guidelines or meet CodeClerks’ standards. CodeClerks may remove any offending Listings solely based on its own reasonable judgment.
If you believe that any Listings do not comply with these Guidelines or if you have any questions on complying with these Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.