Lockr - Lock your pages with only 1 line of code!
Lockr - Lock Your Pages
Have you ever wanted to limit access to specific pages from users? Presenting you a solution which is as simple & easy as it gets - just use a single line of code and you're done.
- No installation or usage of databases required
- Expansive configuration options, including log-in persistence
- All-in-one package, everything is included in a single file
- Simple usage - only one line of code for full implementation!
- Fully responsive design with multiple color options
You can test a working version of Lockr with default settings here
. The password is set to
You can also visit Lockr's project page here
Extremely basic example, using the default settings:
lock("password123", array()); ?>
If you want to use Lockr's customization options, put the desired options inside an array in the lock function call.
lock("password123", array('persistence' => True)); ?>
For full configuration instructions, visit Lockr's project page or view the readme file.