Install Premium WordPress Link Shortening & Tracking Plugin
Gives you the ability to create clean, simple URLs on your website that redirect to any other URL on the internet including affiliate offers and squeeze pages. Order our service today so we may install a plugin to help get the most of our WordPress site.
Once the links have been created in your WordPress site, they may be used anywhere such as Facebook posts, Tweets, Emails, and more!
- 301 Permanent - A 301 or Permanent redirect. If you're planning on not adding the "nofollow" attribute to your shortened Links then this is the one you'll want to use. 301 redirect type, is the only type of redirect that is known to pass along Linking power. If your confident that the target URL will never change, then use 301 type redirects.
- 302/307 Temporary - A Temporary redirect tells search engines that this redirect may change in the future, so don't pass along any Link Juice. You should only use 307 type redirects if you think the Target URL may change at some point. On Links that use 307 type redirects, you should enable the "nofollow" attribute to prevent search engines from indexing your links and hurting your ranking.
- Pixel - Pixel redirect type, isn't really a redirect type at all. It is used for hidden tracking. Let's say you want to send out an advertising email to a list of subscribers, and you want to know how many times that email gets viewed. Well with a Links tracking Pixel you would paste the following HTML in the email:<img src="http://YOURSITE.COM/slug" style="display:none;" width="1" height="1" />This will hide an invisible image in the email body which will track a hit on your link each time the email is viewed. The user will never see, or know the tracking pixel was there, but you will get the benefit of knowing how successful your email marketing is going. This doesn't have to be limited to just email marketing. You can paste a tracking pixel anywhere on a page, post, or even in a Forum that supports HTML input. It's a great way to secretly track visits to a page. Another great use is for embedding pixels on a "Goal" page for conversion tracking.
- Generates random 3-4 character slugs for your URL or allows you to name a custom slug for your URL
- Tracks the Number of Clicks per link
- Tracks the Number of Unique Clicks per link
- Provides a reporting interface where you can see a configurable chart of clicks per day. This report can be filtered by the specific link clicked, date range, and/or unique clicks.
- View click details including ip address, remote host, browser (including browser version), operating system, and referring site
- Download hit details in CSV format
- Pass custom parameters to your scripts through your links and still have full tracking ability
- Exclude IP Addresses from Stats
- Enables you to send your links via Email directly from your WordPress admin
- Select Temporary (302 or 307) or Permanent (301) redirection for your shortened links
- Cookie-based system for tracking visitor activity across clicks
- Organize Links into Groups
- Create nofollow/noindex links
- Turn tracking on / off on each link