Backlinks Fast Indexing 1,000 URLs
Most backlink indexers generate spam or are out of service.
Google does not index your backlinks or pages fast enough, if at all.
What do you do with backlinks and content that cost you money?
Any URL will do, i.e., website pages, blogs, images, videos, blog comments, forum profiles, social network profiles, and posts provided that the pages don't block the search engine crawlers (noindex tags, robots.txt, redirects).
What Types of Content Won't Get Indexed?
- Backlinks that have already been pinged and Google throws them into the secondary index may or may not get indexed (worth to try anyway).
- Backlinks from redirected domains may cause problems (it's 50-50, worth to try), redirects from services like bit.ly etc.
- Backlinks from low-quality or spam domains. It maybe a strong website (web 2.0 or forum) but full of user-generated spam content, then Google will only index a part of it and not the account pages.
- Backlinks from blogs which allow hundreds of comments.
- Backlinks from articles created with artificial language (article spinners).
- Backlinks from pages with auto-translation widgets that shuffle the on-page content.