Upload File to Server using PHP and MySQL Database the file upload may be needed in a website.
When it comes to file uploading, it's important to make sure that everything is in order. During the PHP file upload, it will avoid unexpected answers from the server.Before moving the file to the target directory, this function verifies the following four requirements. It confirms,
- If the file isn't already empty.
- If the file doesn't already exist in the target, it will be created.
- If the file type is one of the allowed extensions.
- If the file size does not exceed the limit.
See the demo preview her: demo here
- verified file if not empty, if not already exist in the target
- verified if the file type is one of the allowed extensions
- verified if the file is within the limit
- Easy to integrated at your website
- File upload server-side validation
- Very simple and essential job
- List of uploaded images with edit, delete actions
- Responsive Design for all devices.