Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Other
- Ruby on Rails
- Capistrano 3
- Bootstrap 3
- Amazon S3
FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
This platform connects students to enhance collaborative learning. It is based on the model that knowledge can be created within a population where members actively interact by sharing experience and take on asymmetry roles.
- Search: search for other students proficient on a particular course by course title or general tutorial by course title.
- Tutorial Booking/Reservation: Request tutorial meetup with other students proficient on the courses a student needs help.
- Chat: This is similar to google's hangout chat. It allows users (tutors/tutee) to communicate seamlessly in respect to course tutorial.
- Likes and Comments: This allows users to rate and review tutors and tutorials.
- Notifications: This notify users of activity (booking or new messages) on the platform both real-time and SMS.
- Tutorial Meetup Reminder: This remind users about upcoming tutorials.
- Proficient Feed: This provide suggestion feed of proficient users/tutors to a student.
- General Tutorials Feed: This provide suggestion feed of general tutorials a student might be interested in.
- Organize General Tutorials: A student proficient on a particular course can organize a general tutorial for everyone willing to attend.
MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
Highly compatible with both desktop and mobile devices as views are build specifically for these respective devices.
Manage Schools, courses, users and meet up venues
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$125 - In stock