Hybrid CMS - The future of CMS
IntroductionHybrid CMS is the new CMS generation.
Forget other complicated CMS with confusing tables and administration. I created this CMS intuitive to make your life easier.
With Hybrid CMS you can have your adapted administration panel in just some minutes.
Hybrid CMS is extremely flexible and modular and lets you create your own modules.
Every module is virtual, so you don't have it physically but every module has their own table.
This CMS is less than 10Mb and most plugins are hosted on https://www.jsdelivr.com - jsDelivr is a free public CDN for open-source projects.
Hybrid is Powered By (CMS Scripts)
- fancybox (Version 3.5.7) - To see all galleries of photos and vídeos
- fontawesome (Version 5.15.1) - For all icons in panel
- bootstrap (Version4.5.3) - Is a standard Twitter Bootstrap library
- bootstrap-colorpicker (Version 3.2.0) - Is a modular color picker plugin for Bootstrap
- bootstrap-daterangepicker (Version 3.1.0) - Date range picker component for Bootstrap
- bootstrap-maxlength (Version 1.10.0) - A visual feedback indicator for the MaxLength attribute
- bootstrap-select (Version 1.13.18) - Intuitive multiselection, searching, and much more
- bootstrap-table (Version 1.18.1) - An extended table to integration with some of the most widely used CSS frameworks
- dropzone (Version 5.7.2) - Handles drag and drop of files for you
- jquery-ui-themes (Version 1.12.0) - jQuery UI 1.12.0 Themes
- jquery.calculator (Version 2.0.1) - jQuery Calculator Plugin
- pace-progressbar (Version 1.0.4) - Automatic page load progress bar
- slug (Version 4.0.2) - Slugifies even utf-8 chars
- tableexport.jquery.plugin (Version 1.10.21) - html table export
- cloudinary(Version 2.0) - Filemanager and upload files
All Hybrid Features
- In some input types you can talk and it'll be write directly in input
- Calculate price values and taxes directly in input type with a calculator
- Search images in Unsplash Pixabay Stockvault Pexels or Google and save directly in your server
- Cloudinary Upload Widget with many extras for upload images
- Search vídeos in Pixabay Pexels and save directly in your server
- Search url vídeos in YouTube and save only ID YouTube video Code
- Input address with Google Maps address to help you find any address
- Web File Manager powered by elFinder
- Lists with QR Code to pass clients or carts information directly to your mobile
- Lists with address of clients or carts orders
- Lists with routes of clients or carts orders (between your address and client address)
- Lists with codebar of products (if you want to use barcode scanner hardware)
- Lists with multiple deletes (you can delete multiples rows)
- Lists with export JSON XML CSV TXT SQL MS-Excel or PDF
- Lists with direct search and sort columns
- Editor powered by TinyMCE in descriptions inputs types
- Answer directly to your clients on clients carts or contacts module
- Duplicate rows easily
- Search in all CMS modules
- Display Advertisements for products found in YouTube
- Recover the deleted rows in recycle module
- Configure the settings in Settings module
- Administrate backups of all database
- Administrate and update scripts used in CMS Powered by https://www.jsdelivr.com
- See all history of modifications and see who did what, where and when
- This CMS also have a simple Shield that will redirect to another site (in this case google) after block 5 attempts access in same day
- Scan Barcodes with your web camera (powered by quagga)
- Import CVS files and adapt to your table in real time. You can also backup before import.
- Create new modules (simple module creation)
What You GetThis CMS It’s also prepared to create sites with some modules included and their databases
- Banners - Administrate banners of your site
- Brands - Administrate brands used on your site
- Carts - Administrate carts and products carts of your shop. You can also contact your clients directly
- Clients - Administrate clients registered on your site. You can also contact your clients directly
- Contacts - See and reply directly to your site contacts
- News - Administrate news and their categories
- Pages - Administrate static pages on your site
- Partners - Administrate partners of your site
- Products - Administrate your products and their categories
- Services - Administrate your services of your company
- Sliders - Administrate your homepage sliders and highlights
- Videos - Administrate your videos and their categories
PLUS - You can algo create your module!
Keep in mind that this is just CMS and it has been developed for you to have an CMS adapted to your projects in just some minutes. The main goal is you have your CMS ready faster for your client start to upload information while you are developing the front end.
I developed a way for you extract information directly in your tables in JSON format
- YOUR_URL/lib/returnData.php?table=products (will show all products with status=1 and delete=0)
- YOUR_URL/lib/returnData.php?table=products&filterLabel=id&filterID=1 (will show id=1 for products)
- YOUR_URL/lib/returnData.php?table=products&orderLabel=id&orderType=desc (will order products desc by id)
- YOUR_URL/lib/returnData.php?table=products&limit=2 (will limit results for 2)
- YOUR_URL/lib/returnData.php?table=products&limit=2&random (use random url attribute to random results)
What you needFor all scripts work on this CMS you'll need all these API KEYS.
- Unsplash API KEY - Get one here
- Pixabay API KEY - Get one here
- Stockvault API KEY - Get one here
- Pexels API KEY - Get one here
- Google Custom Search API - Get one here and help here
- Google API KEY - Get one here
- Youtube API KEY - Get one here
- Cloudinary API KEY - Get one here
InstallationI made an installation method to make your life easier. This’ll run if does not find config.php file in the CMS root folder. You can also force to run with this link YOUR_URL/lib/install/. In this demo you can try to run installation to see what you need https://www.serit.pt/docs/shop/hybridForms/lib/install
- Step 1 - Some server tests
- Step 2 - Database Connection - You need to test connection to proceed
- Step 3 - CMS main access
- Step 4 - All other configurations and API KEYS
- Step 5 - All modules you need to install on your CMS. You’ll need to check each Install to install the modules that you want
- Step 6 - See if all is fine. If yes, the button Finish’ll be enable
- After complete you’ll be redirected to login
The installation method’ll create config.php file and install all databases of modules that you choosed to instal for your CMS
Credits and SourcesWe used Twitter Bootstrap v4.5 and CSS framework for this CMS.
All this CMS is based on simple demo Dashboard in https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.5/examples/dashboard/
SupportIf you need and help to configure this, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Demo site https://www.serit.pt/docs/shop/hybridForms