Do you want to capture your client signature and convert it into an image file? Do you want to store it into a DB?Do you want to send someone captured file via email? Then mySignature App is the best solution for you.
Mysignature App or mySignature App is a simple but effective solution for developers
who want to implement a signature pad solution in their projects. This app has three main features
1)capture the signature upload into a web server folder.
2)capture signature and store it into a relational database system.
3)Capture signature and send it via mail.
I made the project so simple that not only developers but also others can edit resource files as
per as there needs. The main feature of this app is it's very simple no need to install any other
supporting software, just unzip the app and run it into a local or web server.
- It supports almost all the touchscreen mobile devices available on market.[/*]
- It supports signature pad devices. Check the supporting device list for more information.[/*]
- Database integration and mail functionality also added with the script, no need to code a single line.[/*]
- Clean code, enough comments added to support a developer.[/*]
- Tested over 20 devices(touch and signature pad), check the tested device list.[/*]
Tested devices list
Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100,
Firefox Version 62.0.2,
Internet Explorer 11.
Apple ipad mini,
Apple iPad Retina,
Apple iPad Pro,
Amazon Kindle Fire,
Amazon Kindle Fire HD,
Asus Eee 1000,
Mircrosoft Surface pro 3.
Apple iPhone 5/5S,
Apple iPhone 6/6s/7,
Apple iPhone 6s Plus/7 Plus,
Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7,
Sony Xperia Z2/Z3,
T-S460 SigLite 1*5,
T-S461 SigLite Slim 1*5,
T-S261 SignatureGem 1*5,
T-S751 SignatureGem 4*5.