I need someone who Specializes in Wordpress & WooCommerce to perform on-Site Optimizations. for Increased Page Speed Loading, and AMP Integration via my CDN (Cloudflare).
Additionally: It's filled with .js Errors, and all kinds of Transient Meta and other useless data left over by old Themes. Anyone can see that it's WAY too slow (especially on mobile). And there are several ON-SITE Optimizations that need doing, keeping my CDN in mind. (Cloudflare)
For example, if you Visit my Blog in FULL Site Desktop Mode, it's Content is Fully Visible:
Whereas, in MOBILE Optimized View (AMP), nothing appears from my Theme (just some text):
THIS JOB SHOULD ONLY TAKE 2 TO 4 HOURS (MAX) IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!
?I will Hire whoever tells me something about Cloudflare, that only someone with experience would know.
ALL DATA & ERRORS ARE LISTED AT THIS Site: http://organicalbotanicals.com.hypestat.com (and may vary, so please check it, as I have recently performed a Core Update)
MY SITE has 2 blocking script resources and 20 blocking CSS resources.
This causes a delay in rendering my Site. None of the above-the-fold content on my Site can be rendered without waiting for these resources to load:
I NEED SOMEONE TO:
Optimize CSS Delivery of the 20 CSS Resources listed at Hypestat (above).
Leverage browser caching for the cacheable resources listed at Hypestat (above).
RequirementsI need someone who Specializes in:
- 'Cloudflare' Integration (my CDN) - MUST know how to use their 'Page Rules' to Maximize the Use of my 'Pro Level Account' with them (20 Page Rules allowed)
- 'AMP' for Mobile (Must know how to integrate w/ CloudFlare and my Theme - which should be easy since Cloudflare already has AMP Presets built in).
- 3rd Party Wordpress Themes & Plugins (preferably Themify since I currently use their Premium, Fully-Responsive 'ULTRA' Wordpress Theme)
and perform On-Site, Page-Speed Optimizations (w/ Attention to the List of .js & .css Resources I provided in the Description ABOVE).
JOB DUTIES will INCLUDE :
- Compress/Condense .js and .css for full optimization.
- Fix all errors
- Defer or Asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly into the HTML (.js & .css files)
- Utilize HTML for all Static Files (if needed, and when possible)
- Set 'expiry date' or a 'maximum age' in the HTTP headers for all static resources
- Validate cached responses with ETags (if needed, and when possible)
- Ensure that each server response provides the correct HTTP header directive
- Ensure that the server is providing the necessary ETag tokens (if Etags are used)
- Apply Cache-Control directives ("no-cache" / "no-store", "public" / "private", "max-age")
- Eliminate network latency and minimize data transfer
- Cache as many responses as possible on the client, and provide validation tokens for each (ETag)
- Define/Create cache hierarchy for optimal performance
- Define and Configure the appropriate "per-resource" settings, as well as the overall "Caching Hierarchy." (MUST know when and how to utilize my CDN -'CloudFlare', whenever possible. Familiarity with 'Page Rules' is a MUST)
My Server type: Apache
My Host: SiteGround (Plan:"GoGeek" Plan?) (which already has a Dedicated Domain Server
My CDN: CloudFlare.com
My SSL: Comodo
My Domain for job: https://www.OrganicalBotanicals.com
For Full List of Domain Errors, you can use THIS Site, or others like it.
No bids made yet - be the first!