- Rust Experimental server for Windows or Linux
- Installed OxideMod-framework
NOTE: I recently moved this over there: SkinBox for Rust on ChaosCode
This site accepts PP only. If you got no PP, then still use this site here. Please do in any case of a purchase register on ChaosChode.io to receive further updates. After registration, please write me there a PM with your username from here.
SkinBox is a plugin to convert any skinnable item into each skin variant
The plugin can use ANY Workshop by a simple command
The player is then able choose one of the created preskinned items.
The plugin features are the following:
- Usage of any available Workshop skin
- Fill up skins automatically per each item based on skin trending days
- Item duping protection
- Ammo duping protection
- ItemMod duping protection
- Items will have the same condition like the original
- ItemMods will have the same condition like the originals
- Ammo will have the same amount like the original
- AmmoTypes will be the same like the original
- ItemMods cannot be taken out of slots or put into slots
- Closing the box without taking out an created item will give back the first created item
Clients might need to download first specific skin packs to see them all with the applied skin
The specific functions are detailed shown in this video:
skinbox.addskin 820574348 (one only)
skinbox.addskin 820574348 820610731 (two at once, or more)
skinbox.removeskin 820574348 (one only)
skinbox.removeskin 820574348 820610731 (two at once, or more)
How to get these numbers:
Open the WorkShop by your preferred Browser and click-open any skin.
In the URL you find a number. This number you need to add new skins
Example result after adding more skins:
Default config with description:
SkinBox for Rust is ranked 5 out of 5. Based on 27 user reviews.
$17 - In stock